Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Class

Wow, what have I learned throughout this class is a broad question. I have learned so much in such a short time it is unbelievable. I have reviewed the history of communication, some important people in communication and some concepts about communication. I have learned many new things, such as, more about group communication, organizational communication, how truly small and big our world is, factors of communication, characteristics of communication and so much more. I am leaving this class with a greater understanding of the study of human communication. I have many new theories under my belt and a great new addition to my collection of resources for communication.
My favorite thing about this class could also be my least favorite thing about this class, the class being online. I loved the class being online because I was able to read and get insight from everyone in class. It was nice to be able to go over everyone’s thoughts and opinions oppose to just hearing the select few who overpower people in a physical classroom. I also like the class being online because it helped me open up more about the concepts of the class through my blog. I enjoyed the teacher’s feedback and attitude and I especially liked that I was still able to have a summer while taking this course. I was able to travel while being an active student. :D
My least favorite thing about the class again is that the class is online. I like being able to put the faces to the words I read. I like being able to discuss things face to face and learn through nonverbal communication. But really that is the only thing I could say I disliked about the class. I really enjoyed this class and found it both interesting and challenging. Great class! I am glad I was able to add! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment